About the job
Atomic Reach is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and outgoing self-starter to support its Client Services team. The successful candidate will coordinate all day-to-day client efforts and serve as one of the key contacts between Atomic Reach and the Client. The Client Services Representative builds and strengthens client relationships, ensures delivery of the highest quality work in the fastest, most cost-effective manner.
We are looking for someone who has an understanding of creating client solutions and a passion for outstanding customer service. The ideal candidate is a customer-oriented people person with knowledge in the online media space.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Vice President of Client Services and Atomic Reach’s clients to build strong, long-term partnerships
- Work with Atomic Reach’s internal teams to find mutual solutions to resolve client challenges
- Provide customer service, platform training and guidance to both clients and bloggers on how to use the Atomic Reach tools efficiently
- Administer and correspond with clients by providing meeting notes, project plans, and deliverable action items
- Leverage online search and blogger analysis tools to conduct blogger outreach
- Review and provide weekly status reports
- Grow and optimize the client’s content success by managing activation programs and providing online training on how to grow their digital footprint
- Measure effective benchmarks by monitoring the growth of client programs; analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of new initiatives.
- 1-2 years of experience in Client Services or Account Management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Online Media Knowledge
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
- Online search expert able to track and monitor postings relevant to the brand.
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best.
- Access to a computer and Internet and the ability to work from home.
Salary: TBD based on applicant skills and experience
Time commitment: Full Time Position
Number of Positions: 1
Atomic Reach is a social content platform that helps brands looking to leverage content marketing to drive engagement, brand awareness and sales conversions.
Atomic Reach is a privately owned company based in Toronto, Ontario.
www.atomicreach.com | @Atomic_Reach