About Atomic Reach
We believe that given a great environment, you can achieve extraordinary things. Our mission is to advance the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to help people tell great stories.
You will work along the best and brightest in artificial intelligence and machine learning. We are a venture backed company and our success is dependent on hiring great people to help us accomplish amazing things.
Our team at Atomic Reach is looking for an Ad Ops & Social Media Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team.
You will be highly focused on acquisition and conversion - it’s about generating quality leads and nurturing them along the funnel with the ultimate goal of driving revenue and repeat business.
You play a hands-on and critical role in developing, assembling, and executing highly strategic search marketing & social media campaigns, from conception to set up to delivery, in order to tell our brand story or narrative in an impactful, engaging, and efficient manner.
You’re someone who is curious and committed to keeping on top of new developments in digital technologies that impact our audience’s preferences and present new opportunities to reach our customers in compelling and innovative ways.
Your Day-to Day:
- Paid Search - Manage the day-to-day operations of our search marketing efforts including and not limited to Google Ads, Google Display, Bing Ads, Capterra,etc.
- Paid Social - Manage the day-to-day operations of our paid social efforts including and not limited to Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads,etc.
- Social Media - Grow Atomic Reach’s social media presence on all the platforms by consistenting publishing and engaging with the community. Grow and manage community of Atomic Reach prospects and users to drive higher engagement.
- Conversion Optimization - Build and optimize bottom-of-the funnel web pages, landing pages,lead magnets,etc. to support the corresponding ad campaigns to ensure optimal conversions and lead generation.
- Copywriting & Campaign Optimization - Create persuasive ad copy and landing pages to drive demand and conversions. Conduct A/B (or split) testing strategies to optimize copy, design and campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
- Campaign Management - Monitor ongoing search and social campaigns (organic and paid) to ensure they are reaching KPI targets (leads, MQLs, Sales meetings,etc.).Responsible for achieving and exceeding weekly & monthly email marketing performance goals.
- Reporting - Track, record and report email performance metrics on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis both in analytics tool and corporate dashboards.
- Collaboration - Work across internal teams to coordinate marketing projects, manage workback schedules, deliverables, and distribution to align with organizational priorities & plans.