The account success team plays an integral role to ensure our customer satisfaction, high retention and upselling new business. As a Client Success Manager, you will own the customer relationship from pre-sale to post sale with our SaaS based marketing solutions.
In addition to newly acquired accounts, you will also work with existing clients. The successful candidate will be comfortable consulting with key client stakeholders and must possess excellent communication, analytical and time management skills.
We are looking for an experienced candidate that can highly influence and direct our growing Customer Success department. This would include building and executing departmental strategies to better deliver customer success through our software and service offerings.
The role has tremendous growth opportunity and has a critical value to our business as a whole.
- Consult with clients (marketers and digital agencies), understand their needs and build and execute a custom onboarding plan for each
- Training and onboard new and existing clients
- Ensure customers are maximizing their usage of the Atomic Reach platform.
- Maintain a high level of interaction with clients, via email & telephone correspondence, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Address client issues and concerns
- Conduct scheduled account reviews and educate clients on industry best practices
- Work closely with the sales team to provide product demos to potential clients
- Act as liaison between the client and Atomic Reach’s sales and development teams
- Perform internal audit/review of client accounts
- Coordinate technical calls between internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for revenue protection and mitigating risk
- Extract client feedback to help the product team continue to build the platform based on user needs/requirements
- Selling new products to existing customers
- Manage a portfolio of 50+ clients
- Huge focus on customer service/strategy and maintaining and growing existing relationships
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- University/College degree and/or relevant work experience
- A passion for working with customers and a drive to help them succeed
- A pleasant and professional telephone voice/manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear, well-understood and articulate messages
- Ability to build relationships and trust
- Ability to explain and present technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Previous customer service or consulting experience
Nice to Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in a technical field with SaaS experience an asset
- Marketing automation platform knowledge
- Understanding of Content Marketing and Digital Agency best practices
- Partnership relations management experience
Atomic Reach is a start-up based in mid-town Toronto. We specialize in software and service solutions for marketers and digital marketing agencies.