About Atomic Reach
We believe that given a great environment, you can achieve incredible things. Our mission is to advance the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to help people tell great stories. You will work along the best and brightest in artificial intelligence and machine learning. We are a venture backed company and our success is dependent on hiring great people to help us a achieve amazing things.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
The SDR will be responsible for managing pipeline quality and growth of leads that are assigned to our Sales Team. You’ll join a small, but growing SDR team and have the opportunity to help define the sales development process. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to drive real change and build a sales development engine from the ground up.
As the SDR, you’ll play a key role in qualifying leads created from Marketing initiatives, and execute on account-based calling campaigns. You’ll be the driving force behind our pipeline quality and ensure nothing but the best opportunities are handed over to sales.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, who is comfortable conducting cold calls, and who is comfortable speaking with all levels of the organization including C-Suite. This is a great opportunity to learn about the enterprise sales cycle and be part of a team that will drive a large part of the upper sales funnel.
- Follow up and pre-qualify every lead/contact that comes through from Marketing and other efforts
- Participate in outbound cold-calling campaigns against specific target lists.
- Identify sales opportunities and pre-book meetings for qualified prospects to the Sales team
- Identify key stakeholders within accounts
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities for customer accounts
- Maintain a clean database in HubSpot - identify duplicate records, convert contacts on existing accounts where needed, and ensure records have accurate contact information
- Source target lists against the company’s Ideal Customer ProfileOwn reporting and metrics for meetings booked, through to opportunities created
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of related Sales or Sales Development experience (bonus points if you have previous experience with selling into the U.S.)
- Confident in calling and speaking with various levels within an organization including C-level executives
- Bonus points if you have experience booking meetings for complex and technical SaaS software / solutions
- Previous experience with CRM, preferably HubSpot, in managing your daily activities
- Hustle-and-determination; a drive to constantly improve. We are seeking a go-getter. Able to prioritize competing tasks, self directed, bias for action
- A can-do attitude; nothing is impossible with some creativity and flexibility
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation and strong growth commission plan
- Generous health benefits and Stock Options
- Real-time coaching and feedback from your manager and other leaders in the company
- An innovative startup culture built by a proven management team
- Fun, new friends and great company experiences. Life’s too short so work with great people!
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for Atomic Reach means fast growth for you! We are an established business that still operates with the fun culture as a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all of the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Atomic Reach. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Atomic Reach is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify Atomic Reach.