About the job
Atomic Reach is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and outgoing self-starter to join its Development team.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
We are looking for a candidate to help vastly expand the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities of our platform.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Proficiency in using query languages such
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best.
- Access to a computer and Internet and the ability to work from home.
Salary: TBD based on applicant skills and experience
Time commitment: Full Time Position
Number of Positions: 1
Atomic Reach is a social content platform that helps brands looking to leverage content marketing to drive engagement, brand awareness and sales conversions.
Atomic Reach is a privately owned company based in Toronto, Ontario.
www.atomicreach.com | @Atomic_Reach