ATOMIC REACH TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT
& INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT NOTICE
ATOMIC REACH is a trademark and service mark of Atomic Reach Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks, service marks and trade names appearing on the Atomic Reach website at http://www.atomicreach.com are the property of their respective owners.
Atomic Reach.com is a social publishing platform provided by Atomic Reach Inc. (“Atomic Reach”) that connects companies and brands looking for high-quality content with people who create great content every day. Users are responsible for complying with all federal, state and provincial laws applicable to such content, including copyright laws.
Atomic Reach respects copyright law and expects our users to do the same. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders’ rights. As a condition to your use of the Atomic Reach system, you agree that you will not use the service provided by Atomic Reach at www.atomicreach.com (the “Atomic Reach Service”) to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Atomic Reach will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Atomic Reach Service. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, please report your notice of infringement by contacting Atomic Reach via email to: email@example.com. Include in your email the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- the direct link of the image in question (the direct link is found underneath the picture, in the form of a URL. An example of a direct link is “http://www.AtomicReach.com/[INSERT]”.
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Email is the quickest way to contact us regarding copyright infringements via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather communicate with our agent of notice via mail or telephone, you can reach our agent of notice by using the contact information found on our website at www.atomicreach.com.
Date of Last Revision: January 18, 2011.